Expert virtual assistance for managing all the problems and issues that may arise on Amazon every single day – Starting at $3/ man hour
Are you planning to set up your own Amazon store? Perhaps you have already set it up but it is not bringing in sales the way that you want it too. Vserve AmazonListingServices can provide the help that you need so that your store will be managed and updated the way that it should.
Our Amazon selling virtual assistances and experts are highly trained and knowledgeable about all things related to the Amazon marketplace. They can help you with the activities you are supposed to do with your store every day like checking and completing all the detail pages, checking the content and editing all the needed images and providing customer support to all of your customers.
Aside from all the things you need to do in Amazon, there may be other things you want to focus on too. Make things easier by hiring an Amazon Virtual Assistant from us. You can be assured that you will be partnering with an assistant that is not only knowledgeable and well skilled, the assistant is an expert with all the tasks that should be completed.
We Ensure that Our Amazon Experts are Knowledgeable About Your Needs, Requirements and Everything Else About Your Amazon Store
- Amazon Image Editing and Enhancement
- Optimization of Amazon Listings for Google and other search engine sites.
- Optimization of listings that adhere with Amazon’s search algorithm.
- Product listings, uploading, corrections and monitoring
- Program Management - Amazon Product Ads and all
- Optimization and Promotion of your Amazon Store, Amazon Buy Box Strategy, Website Performance Optimization and Search Optimization
- Vendor Central Communication and Follow Up to Update all Products
- Contract Requirements for All Products
- Interaction and support (Multi-Channel)
- World class customer service that includes all other customer related issues
- Amazon order processing, inventory recording and monitoring
- Bad reviews and slow moving products
- Management of suppliers, negotiation and sourcing
- Development of new products, researching and checking price of competitors
- Analysis of the competitors, pricing and re-pricing plus additional updates
- Transaction logs, sales tax report and support for all of your products
- Merchandise support (ongoing)
- A+ Audit Report
- Amazon Reviews Report
- MAP Report
- Sales and Inventory Report
- Content Efficiency Report
- Buy Box Report
- Site Diagnostics & Analytics Report
- Amazon3rd Party Review Report