We help you manage your orders and inventory through multiple channels.
Verve AmazonListingServices helps you Outsource order processing for Amazon orders. It saves on time that you require by gaining control of your inventory, processing the orders of your customers and so much more. Through this, you can you can reduce the time spend on doing routine tasks and focus on what is important for the business.
- Updating your product catalog
- Managing various customer orders
- Checking your inventory in real time
We also offer inventory planning and management services that can help you with handling your business. We will be in charge of checking out the inquiries of your customers, double checking the order details, taking note of the shipment of products, managing refunds and returns for orders, invoicing and so much more. We can do all of these services because we are properly equipped with all the tools we may possibly need.
Complete and Up-to-Date Inventory Management and Processing Services with Our Help
Here are other things that you can expect us to provide for you:
- Amazon Order Processing – The moment that the order comes through, we will double check if the items are available and can be shipped to the buyer’s country. We track the shipment and update the status of the order. If the product needs to be returned, we can manage that for you as well.
- Amazon Order Entry and Management – We know the importance of keeping an updated database of all the customer orders you have received. You can expect that all of the key details that are placed will be in a certain format.
- Amazon Inventory Management – Problems with your business may start when you oversell your items or you run out of stock. To avoid these issues, we can provide a detailed list of your inventory. We also update this in bulk to give you information about important product variants.
We know that it is important and beneficial for you that we provide insight through our detailed reports so you can learn more about the status of your business. The reports will allow you to optimize your business more.