The key to success to high sales and huge profits on Amazon is two-fold: driving traffic to your listing and performing routine Amazon listing optimization to encourage conversions. What follows is a quick primer on how you can fully prepare your Amazon product listing for massive sales on not only Prime Day but every other day of the year. Amazon pay-per-click is considered as vital to achieve the same.
Amazon listing optimization has its own internal advertising system
Pay-per-click (PPC) in Amazon is a great way to get your product in front of more traffic. It creates sponsored ads for your product that places your product at the front of search results. Each time a customer clicks on your ad, you’re charged a bid amount.
- Use all Amazon PPC platforms together. This includes Sponsored Ads, Headline Search Ads, and Amazon Stores.
- Launch all new Prime Day campaigns at least 2 weeks in advance with a $100 budget. A lot of times, shoppers won’t make their final purchases until the actual Prime Day comes. They’ll leave your product in their cart and checkout when the time comes. So start advertising now.
- Advertise all products with 3.5+ stars. If your product has some great reviews, then make sure it’s in front of plenty of people.
- Group your products together in PPC campaigns. Similar products that are lumped together have a better chance getting purchased as a combination. So use multi-product campaigns to boost your bottom line.
- Set your daily budgets at least 200% higher. Prime Day traffic is a lot like holiday traffic. And the last thing you want to have happen is waking up the day of Prime Day to learn that your budget dry up while you were sleeping. If you’ve plenty of Amazon listing optimization and your conversion rates are high, you’ll make back those costs.
- Turn on Bid+. Bid+ is an advertising tool under manual campaigns that allows your keyword bids to go 150% over their normal bid price if there’s a chance to get to the first page. While it may seem like you’re spending more money for the same clicks, don’t worry. Conversion rates are typically higher on Prime Day, so less clicks earns more sales.
- Use a mix of keyword types. Broad match keywords cast a wider net and less expensive, but may not convert as well. Meanwhile, phrase and exact match keywords may not get as many impressions, but help pinpoint high-converting keywords for you.
- Add negative keywords. Not every keyword is one you want sending people you’re away. Especially if you’ve discovered, historically, they perform poorly.
There are several ways to improve conversion rate to your Amazon store. But, more important and effective way to bring it is by Amazon Pay-per-click strategy. If you are looking for an marketing expert, then Amazon Listing Services may help you to get the job done effectively.
Also read the related topics: