Writing Engaging, User-friendly, Unique And SEO Is Must In Amazon Listing Service
As a seller on the biggest online marketplace, your main objective is to increase the sales of your products. To do so, you need to source high- quality products, plan and execute aggressive marketing strategies. You also require keeping an eye on your competitors. You will not find time for these growth-driving activities if you entangle yourself with listing services. The smart way to get Amazon listing service on Amazon done is to outsource it.
- Amazon Product Management
We assign each product to the correct category, along with managing other attributes.
- Template Specific Data Entry
We choose the right Amazon template for your product, and enter in product data accordingly.
- Amazon Inventory Management Services
Amazon listing service inventory management is crucial to any business, and selling online on Amazon is no different. We make sure that you are aware and kept up-to-date on the stock levels and restock dates of your product, thus ensuring you can accurately calculate and figure out the shipping time required for any specific item.
- Amazon Listing Services/ Product Upload Services
We upload each of your products by meticulously entering all product specific information such as SKU, standard product ID, product tag, description data and other category specific information as well.
- Amazon Bulk Upload Services
We are equally comfortable entering in single products, or using the bulk upload tool to upload multiple products at once!
- Product Image Editing Services
We understand that product images have a direct impact on your overall sales. A good product image draws customers in towards your online store, while a poorly done image does exactly the opposite. We ensure that all images we upload will be edited and enhanced according to Amazon listing service.
- We ensure that the images uploaded are of the right size, and that the right number of images are uploaded for each product
- We ensure that the color of the image backgrounds is either white or that specified in Amazon guidelines, and make sure that stricter image requirements are also met if necessary (as is the case with apparel and shoes on Amazon).
- We ensure that all images (parent, child and alternate) are properly cropped to ensure a better viewing experience for the customer.
- We make sure that the customer can “zoom” in on images on your product pages – this ensures better visibility and leads to higher sales volumes.